Gee whiz this sounds familiar!
- Never skip breakfast!
- Eat Intentionally! –pay attention to what you choose! (they call this “Snack with Purpose”)
- Watch portion sizes (they call this “Beware of Portion Distortion” — isn’t that cute?)
- Notice calories in drinks like juice, soda, milk, smoothies, shakes, alcohol, tea and coffee drinks… (they call this “Drink Responsibly” heh heh)
- Be careful about sodium, MSG, additives, preservatives and artificial colors and flavors (they call this “Eat more whole foods and avoid science experiments)
- Set the table (and eat there, I’m guessing)
Okay — there’s one of these 6 recommendations I haven’t been publishing about, (set the table!?!?) because my table is always full of art supplies, tea cups, bread-making ingredients and bread machine, a couple of candles, and a chai spices box with a nearly 1-square-foot footprint — but — okay. I’ll grant that setting the table is probably a good idea, too.
But I still probably won’t do it.
5 of 6 is pretty good. And I’m still losing weight, so no harm, no foul.
So — if you didn’t believe the other 5 when I wrote about them in previous posts — HERE’S SOMEBODY ELSE to believe. If you still don’t think this is enough — I can find you more! Really!